- ATLANTIKFX requests some of your personal information (name, telephone, e-mail, etc.) from you in order to provide better
service to its customers.
- ATLANTIKFX does not share the information it collects from membership forms with third parties, does not use it for commercial purposes and does not sell it for any reason other than business, without the knowledge of the member in question or otherwise.
- ATLANTIKFX analyzes and interprets the visitor movements and preferences it monitors during the use of the site, in addition to the personal information requested in the e-mail addresses and membership forms.
- These statistical data, which do not contain personal information, are obtained by ATLANTIKFX It can be shared with the business partners of ATLANTIKFX in order to provide a more specific and effective investor experience to its customers.
- Customer information can only be disclosed to official authorities if such information is requested by the official authorities and in cases where it is obliged to make a statement to the authorities in accordance with the provisions of the mandatory legislation in force. All information entered by the customer into the system can only be accessed by the Customer and can only be changed with the approval of the Customer. It is not possible for anyone other than the authorized persons to access and change this information.
- If you want to unsubscribe from our e-mailing list at any time, you can easily exit the e-newsletter subscription by clicking the “Please click to unsubscribe from our e-newsletter list” link at the bottom of the e-mails we send.
- ATLANTIKFX “Secure Sockets Layer” (SSL) technology is used in the secure customer area. Thanks to our 128-bit SSL certificate, your personal information is completely prevented from getting into the hands of third parties.